Welcome to Focus Eye Health & Vision Care
Our Focus is to exceed your expectations and provide you with the highest quality eye care with modern high-tech equipment and the latest fashion frames, lenses, and contact lenses. Our thoroughness will ensure a lifetime of eye health and the clearest vision. We do this with a smiling, caring team that explains all procedures and answers all your questions. See why the busiest optometry practice in Bergen County is on the third floor of a medical building.
Why should you get Focused?
Because we’re focused on providing you with the best eyewear and eyecare. Focus Eye Health and Vision Care Doctors have over 100 combined years of experience in the optometric and optical field, and every day we strive to learn more and try to be better.
- Oct 5, 2015 - Now Accepting Apple Pay
- Sep 4, 2015 - The 7 Best Foods for Eye Health
- Sep 4, 2015 - Different Types of Dry Eye Need Different Treatments
Fall and Winter are coming which means that dry eye symptoms are right around the corner. Read about the newest technology at Focus to diagnose the different types of dry eye and ensure that your eyes get the proper treatment so you can enjoy the upcoming seasons. More »
- Aug 19, 2015 - New Contacts for Clear Distance & Reading
The newest in multifocal contact lens technologt is at Focus Eye Health & Vision Care. Read below to learn more about how we can given you back the range of clear vision you may be missing with your current contact lenses.
- Apr 24, 2015 - RayBan & Oakley Trunk Show May 9th
It's that time of year again. Spring and Summer are on their way, make sure your eyes have the most stylish and sporty UV protection RayBan and Oakley have to offer. Come check out our Trunk Show on May 9th from 10am-2pm. You don't need an appointment to shop the enitre RayBan and Oakley collections while enjoying significant savings. As always we want your eyes to see well and be well.
- Nov 15, 2014 - Congrats to Dr. Capstick for earning your Academy Fellowship!
Congratulations Dr. Capstick, the American Academy of Optometry's newest fellow!
- Nov 5, 2014 - New research shows high energy blue light can damage the eye more than UV
We all know that UV light increases cataract and macular degeneration development, but new research shows high energy blue wavelengths found in regular light rays also increase macular degeneration development. Crizal Prevencia lenses are the answer to this problem, giving the clarity of an antiglare treatment combined with blue light filteration to protect your eye health - allowing you to have the best of eye health and vision. More »
- Aug 21, 2014 - New Lens Technology to help Digital Eye Strain
We spend most of our day on digital devices causing eye strain, blurred vision, and eye fatigue. Check out the lens options offered here to help your eyes function their best in today's device driven world. More »
- Aug 14, 2014 - CRT now available at Focus. Correct your vision while you sleep!
- Aug 13, 2014 - New Exam Technology Creates Customized Prescriptions
Read about the iProfiler and iScription technology which allows the Focus doctors to customize your prescription, tailoring it to your specific eyes, and provide you with the clearest possible vision.
- May 28, 2014 - Finally! A new comfortable Color Contact lens from Alcon!
- May 20, 2014 - New from Maui Jim
- May 20, 2014 - Tom Ford Trunk Show Event June 25 2014
- May 2, 2014 - New Transitions Signature VII Graphite Green available May 6
- Apr 30, 2014 - Take a look at what's new with Varilux lenses
Insurance & Financing
Your vision is precious! We accept VSP (check your benefits now), EyeMed and many other plans; visit our Insurance page or call us at 201-646-9090 to check your eye exam or eyewear coverage. In addition, you can apply for no-interest financing for up to 24 months to use towards any of your eye care needs, including glasses, contacts, and LASIK through CareCredit!